Search our site here:
- What's been happening at the world data forum? itwebafrica.com/telecommunicat… 20 hours ago
- Cape Town’s RLabs opens applications for InnovIA programme disrupt-africa.com/2017/01/cape-t… 21 hours ago
- Number of African tech startups funded rises 17% in 2016 disrupt-africa.com/2017/01/number… 21 hours ago
- For anyone interested in corruption, investigative journalism etc this might be of interest gijn.org/2016/10/28/glo… 22 hours ago
- Are you a woman seeking funding for human rights activism in Africa or the Middle East? Look no further: awdf.org/wp-content/upl… 1 day ago
- accountability Africa agriculture Cameroon Co-Creation Hub Conference Democratic transparency education entrepreneurship Ghana governance health iCow ICT4D Innovation Kenya mapping mobile mySociety Nigeria open data service delivery SMS social media South Africa Tanzania tech hubs technology transparency Uganda
You can contact us at:
The Indigo Trust
5 Wilton Road
Switchboard: 020 7410 0330
Category Archives: Trust News
What role will tech play in the upcoming Ghanaian elections. In this CNN article, Loren outlines some of the ways in which technology is playing an increasingly important role in everyday and political life in the country.
There’s a fair few funders out there that recognise the role of mobile and web technology in addressing social issues and this work is starting to become more widely supported. At Indigo Trust, we believe that the best solutions to … Continue reading
The UK is no stranger to bizarre rituals and arcane institutions (see cheese rolling, Morris dancing and swan upping) and the British tax year is no exception. Because of a decision made back in 1752, our accounting year runs from … Continue reading
Back in October 2014, I blogged about our new system to track proposals and the insights it revealed into our grant-making habits. Six months on and with around a year’s worth of data, what’s changed?
When Indigo started funding in Africa four years ago, we set out to do something that we felt other funders weren’t doing. Not only did we feel that the potential impact of mobile and web technology was ripe and should … Continue reading
At funder gatherings or training courses, one of the top questions revolves around how many proposals foundations receive and how likely applicants are to be successful. It’s a huge concern – particularly for smaller trusts and foundations that may be … Continue reading
People (at least in the UK) often complain that Christmas seems to be getting earlier and earlier each year. So I apologise for the fact that while it’s only just September, I’m mentioning Christmas already.