Catherine joined the Indigo Trust in 2016 having worked for other Sainsbury Family Charitable Trusts since 2011. Across the trusts, Catherine now manages a broad portfolio. Her work includes project management on a programme integrating palliative care into health care systems in Africa, administration of a grants programme for overseas development and developing ways to encourage coverage of climate change in the British media. Catherine’s specific role at Indigo, which runs independently of the other family trusts, largely revolves around management of their technology innovation hub portfolio.
Technology Innovation Hub Fund Manager
Catherine manages the Technology Innovation Hub Fund for Indigo, but also has a broad portfolio working with several other Sainsbury Family Charitable Trusts.
- How can we use tech to increase civic engagement?
- Fashion, Energy and Finance – just some of the areas being targeted by Start-ups in Ghana!
- More exciting news from Tech Hub Start-ups!
- Start-ups emerging from established Tech Hubs yielding impressive results!
- Technology Innovation Hub Fund Impact to Date