In order to apply for one of our grants you must usually:
- Be an African-based organisation undertaking charitable work in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa or Uganda (applications from outside these countries will not be considered)
- Be seeking funding to undertake a project which focuses on one or more aspects of transparency, accountability or public service delivery
- Be using mobile and/or web technologies as a core part of your project
- Be seeking an amount between £10,000 and £20,000
We do not support:
- Sponsorship requests from individuals, e.g. expeditions, scholarships etc.
- ICT training or skills
- ICT equipment costs, e.g. purchasing computers or tablets
- Large, international NGOs
- Costs for events, such as workshops, conferences or meetings
If you are unsure of whether you can apply and would like to contact someone before proceeding, please get in touch.